One of the suggestions that have come up for iPaB has been some type of indicator of how full a wall container is… I think way back when I started this project, I had a similar idea — not only would I like to know what parts are on the PaB wall, but how plentiful are they. So I looked for a ‘progress bar’ example in CSS, found it simple enough to implement on a web page; added a field to the database, updated the form, did a little testing and voilà! By indicating ‘near full’, you see the a bar like (6,1); ‘near empty’ will be like (5,1); ‘quarter full’ will be like ‘(6,2); ‘half full’ the bar will be like (6,3); and ‘three quarters full’ will be like (6,4). I might work on touch up the graphic a little, but let me know what you think. Hopefully you’ll find is useful.
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #004: Interview with Joe Meno November 2, 2019
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #003: Sci-Fi Channel, BSG, and the LEGO Star Wars Game October 25, 2019
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #002: British Invasion October 18, 2019
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #001: Star Wars October 11, 2019
- BrickBuildr Podcast – Episode #001 April 17, 2017