Category: Community

English Edition Hispabrick Magazine 0

English Edition Hispabrick Magazine

English Edition Hispabrick MagazineOriginally uploaded by car_mp Hispabrick Magazine #003 is out! My Spanish is a little rusty, but with issue number 3, there’s a version in English! There’s a nice interview with Tormod...

Found: Melted Lego Lamp

Found: Melted Lego Lamp Originally uploaded by mhuffman Ok, there was a link to this off of 1000steine.de. I was shocked & horrified… It’s twisted… It’s cruel… Oh, the humanity! But it’s totally cool!...

Happy New Year

Nuclear Lego Man Originally uploaded by bixentro With the new year, I bought a #10193 Medieval Market Village… I haven’t had time to put it together yet, but I’m looking forward to it… And...

Brickshow 2008

Brickshow2 068 Originally uploaded by clarity2199 Despite the controversy and personality behind the Toy and Plastic Brick Museum, I really admire the work Dan Brown has put into getting the museum off the ground....

Sand Castle

Sand Castle Originally uploaded by Model Gal I had my doubts about this LEGO element. We jokingly referred to it as a SLURP (Sandy Large Ugly Rock Piece). But now, I think I need...

LEGO as Jewelry

Maharajah’s 6th Originally uploaded by rewarestyle Now I’ve seen crafty looking LEGO jewelry that looks cool, but this LEGO jewelry really elevates the art form to a new level. There’s also a few “artist’s...

BrickCon 2008

Beer Originally uploaded by Dunechaser Pictures from BrickCon 2008 are starting to show up in people’s Flickr photo streams. So far, I’ve seen pictures of an amazing Titanic, an army of Cyclopean Virtues, and...

Shared LEGO Calendars on BrickBuildr 0

Shared LEGO Calendars on BrickBuildr

Shared LEGO Calendars on BrickBuildrOriginally uploaded by mhuffman So a little background on this feature… Joe Meno and I were talking the other night about the idea of ‘shared’ calendars. I was explaining to...

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com