Category: Community

We-Brick.com, An AFOL Dating Web-Site

Looking for that special friend to build with?  Looking for that relationship that just snaps together like LEGO bricks? (There’s a joke there about ‘clutch’, but I don’t know what that is…).  Try we-brick.com!...

GFLUG’s “Art from A Toy” Art show

Here’s a short video from GFLUG’s “Art from A Toy” art show at Polk State College in Winter Haven. Not exactly our largest display, but it’s drawing great attention for the college’s art gallery....

Festival of the Masters 2011

Fish in a Bowl, originally uploaded by jmenomeno. Festival of the Masters is happening this weekend at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL. GFLUG has a LEGO display right outside the LEGO Imagination Center —...

Ford Legoredo built in Minecraft

[Build] Fort Legoredo (6762) built using LEGO instructions, 1 block is 1×1 brick By KenneyWings So this is the 2nd LEGO model I’ve seen built in Minecraft… It’s pretty neat. Looses something in translation,...

Updates

So friends aren’t too keen on the tsunami idea… I was thinking something tasteful and respectful, but the idea was still shot down.  *sigh*  So back to the drawing board few a new water...

My LEGO Creations

Festival of the Masters is coming up soon.  I’ve been spending some time thinking about what I’m going t build this year… Our theme is “Water, Water Everywhere.”  A little silly, but with the...