Category: Community

End of an Era

US Shop at Home Specials Discontinued: from lugnet.market.shopping:   “I just called in to check the weekly LEGO Shop at Home phone specials. Unfortunately, this program has been discontinued. There will be no more...

LOST

LOST – Season 1 – Hurley, originally uploaded by lights. I’m just glad it’s over, now! I’m still dealing with the first 3 stages (denial, anger and bargaining) of the 5 stages of grief....

The 5th Edition of the Great Game in Review 0937 0

The 5th Edition of the Great Game in Review 0937

I don’t understand Portuguese, but thanks to Google’s help, I see the 5th Edition of the Great Game in Review 0937 has been released. To quote: Organizers of the latest edition of the Great...

Hispabrick Magazine #005 1

Hispabrick Magazine #005

Hispabrick Magazine #005 is out… if you can read en español. 🙂   Just a quick glance… lots of tasty Star Wars goodness in this issue. Also an article on Ldraw, Mindstorms, Jan Beyer,...

Brickworld 2009

Public Day Crowd, IV, originally uploaded by mhuffman. So there’s less than a week until Brickworld 2009 in Chicago. And this year it’s going to be crazy with over 550+ attendees! Display space ran...

My LEGO Network

*rant-on* Okay… One of the members of GFLUG is big into My LEGO Network (or MLN for short). It’s a social network filled with games, quests, building friends & objects, trading objects, etc. aimed...

“LightBright” Mosaic

3dmosaic-1, originally uploaded by DJ Baggadonuts. Builder DJ Baggadonuts created a mosaic using Black 1 x 1 Modified Bricks with Headlight and gem pieces that can be lit up from the back like a...

Yo, Joe!

Over on 1000steine.de, someone posted G. I. Joe inspired MOCs.  The HAVOC & XP-14F Skystriker look pretty cool, but the pictures are a little crappy.  Now, I didn’t grow up on the toys, but...

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com