So a little horn blowing… Over the weekend, my LEGO club, GFLUG, had a display at MegaCon in Orlando, FL. It was crazy fun to say the least. Anyway, for the show, I decided to add something to the LEGO gaming area — my version of LEGO Pirate Battleship. I wanted it to be table top sized and micro-scaled… so two people could sit down and play it and lots of people could stand around it to watch. The size was right, but the micro-scaled didn’t happen — ran out of time to build between work and life. Anyway, it was functional — a few kids had fun playing it.
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #004: Interview with Joe Meno November 2, 2019
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #003: Sci-Fi Channel, BSG, and the LEGO Star Wars Game October 25, 2019
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #002: British Invasion October 18, 2019
- BrickNebula Podcast – Episode #001: Star Wars October 11, 2019
- BrickBuildr Podcast – Episode #001 April 17, 2017